- RSS Channel Showcase 5119205
- RSS Channel Showcase 6016190
- RSS Channel Showcase 3706864
- RSS Channel Showcase 1111750
Articles on this Page
- 07/02/14--12:22: _Why Robin Thicke’s ...
- 07/06/14--12:07: _Why Long-Distance R...
- 07/11/14--09:00: _Why Men Should Be M...
- 07/21/14--09:00: _Why (500) Days of S...
- 07/24/14--10:14: _Why Ye’s Feelings D...
- 08/20/14--09:00: _Why The ‘Next Guy’ ...
- 08/23/14--09:00: _Why I Want a Love l...
- 10/21/14--13:21: _5 Pet Peeves Ladies...
- 02/05/15--16:41: _Rag & Bone Also Kic...
- 02/13/15--09:00: _BAE-DAY Expectation...
- 07/16/15--15:58: _Look Who’s All Grow...
- 07/17/15--15:00: _Crooks Just Did It....
- 07/20/15--12:49: _HLZBLZ’s FOUNTAIN O...
- 09/21/15--10:16: _Why Females Love To...
- 10/07/15--12:00: _Why ‘Cuddle-Season’...
- 10/26/15--06:00: _Why You Should Alwa...
- 11/11/15--06:22: _3 Mistakes Females ...
- 12/07/15--09:00: _Our #MCM Is Creed’s...
- 12/13/15--06:00: _It’s Just One Of Th...
- 01/08/16--10:00: _Why I Encourage Loo...
- 07/02/14--12:22: Why Robin Thicke’s Apaulagies Make Me Want to Puke
- 07/06/14--12:07: Why Long-Distance Relationships Today Ain’t TOO Bad
- 07/11/14--09:00: Why Men Should Be More Like Trey Songz
- 07/21/14--09:00: Why (500) Days of Summer is the Realest Movie Out There
- 07/24/14--10:14: Why Ye’s Feelings Don’t Matter
- 08/20/14--09:00: Why The ‘Next Guy’ Is The Real MVP
- 08/23/14--09:00: Why I Want a Love like Kourtney K. and Scott D.
- 10/21/14--13:21: 5 Pet Peeves Ladies Have That Fellas Should Keep In Mind
- 02/05/15--16:41: Rag & Bone Also Kicks It Old School This Spring
- 02/13/15--09:00: BAE-DAY Expectation Vs. Reality
- 07/16/15--15:58: Look Who’s All Grown & Shit…
- 07/17/15--15:00: Crooks Just Did It. #PROSXCONS
- 07/20/15--12:49: HLZBLZ’s FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: CO.LAB
- 09/21/15--10:16: Why Females Love To Be Shown Off
- 10/07/15--12:00: Why ‘Cuddle-Season’ Is The Worst Time To Be Single
- 10/26/15--06:00: Why You Should Always Trust Your Instinct
- 11/11/15--06:22: 3 Mistakes Females Make While In A Relationship
- 12/07/15--09:00: Our #MCM Is Creed’s Hottie With A Body
- 12/13/15--06:00: It’s Just One Of Them Days -Don’t Take It Personal
- 01/08/16--10:00: Why I Encourage Looking Through Your Man’s Phone
Robin Thicke was at it again at this year’s BET awards–professing his undying love for his dime of a wife, Paula Patton… whom he cheated on! Most women find the upcoming album “Paula” a romantic gesture. Who wouldn’t want to be the muse of what will probably be on Billboard’s Top 100? Aside from all […]
If there was a cookie jar to reward my utmost appreciation towards life, I would throw in 10 Oreo cookies into that damn kudo jar! Why? My boyfriend and I just relocated our relationship into a long-distance one. I have to give it up to my Oreo-rewarded, worldwide used, present time technology! And though I am sad due to […]
Truly, it is almost uncanning to believe that such a fine, fiooooone, man like Trey Songz is still single. Vocals that can lull you into paradise, body like a goddess… (Let me just stop myself there… I can go on but I prefer to just keep that to myself.) Trey Songz till this day is […]
Lets face it guys, we all had our share of those love-sicken romantic story line movies that are cute as hell but purely unrealistic. Yeah, you know those movies that will have you crying yourself to sleep and have Drake’s playlist on repeat for weeks cause you can’t and probably will never find a love […]
It’s been quite a year for our newly-wed bae Yeezus. He recently got married in Florence. He’s putting in work to drop his second collection with A.P.C. He’s pushing out a line with Adidas this coming fall which includes apparel and footwear, and he’s potentially releasing a menswear line as well. Hate him. Love him. Love […]
I feel like not enough credit is given to the ‘Next Guy’ that you happen to fall for after you have been broken down so much from your previous… From personal experiences, I have been hurt over and over to the point I don’t won’t to even deal with the heartaches and the mental exhaustion […]
Lets cut the bullshit, those perpetual ‘lovey-dovey’ type relationships look cute at first but to me seems tedious as hell in the long run. I like a relationship where you can be flat-out blunt with each other and make humorous remarks and not take it to the head and start a massive fight. That type […]
You know those small details that you contemplate over and over again that seems like it should not matter but yet bothers the shit out of you? Yeah, I’m talking about those little pet peeves that us ladies have that men sometimes seem think they have NO IDEA about. Well I’m going to help you men out a wee […]
The older, more mature, silver-foxed model is currently #trending in the fashion world this season. First, we saw Joan Didion in the Céline campaign, and now Rag & Bone has also taken a liking to the trend! For its Fall 2015 campaign, Rag & Bone features Mikhali Baryshinikov, Russian ballet dancer and actor. I know his name doesn’t sound […]
BAE-DAY BAE-DAY ALERT! National ‘Simp’ Day is literally right around the corner so you know us ladies are scrambling all over the place trying to find the right dress, scheduling that make-up/hair/nail appointment, and making sure we get those eyebrows on fleek… even though we aren’t to sure what we’re doing yet. *Pause* All my […]
Holy fuck. This is damn near one of the finest editorials we’ve seen in a long, long time. And to think that the editorial features the once “Baby, baby, baby, ohhhhh” singing Justin Bieber, or should I say Justin Baeber… or should I say zaddddddy. His latest feature for Interview Magazine was just. Omfg. I mean…. the […]
Da boss man, Bam Barcena, just launched a special project through his work with streetwear vets, Crooks & Castles and New York hip-hop collective, Pro Era. It couldn’t be more perfect. Using Pro Era’s iconic “rasta” clorway through out the collection, the collaboration makes this west coast / east coast alliance fit anyone’s style. Available […]
Happy Monday! Everyone’s favorite day of the week…. not. We all know how much hate and shade we throw at Mondaze. If it weren’t for our local coffee shop, Coffee Co.Lab, I don’t know how we’d survive. Your bad gyalz from Hellz seriously come here every damn day. Best coffee on the block, and I mean, […]
Men, take notes. If you’re tryna make your woman feel like she’s on top of the world… it’s all about the small gestures. I’m not talking about that type of love you feel when you blow money on her or hit her with a ‘simpy’ text or any of that crap. It’s the love she feels […]
Gloomy grey skies, chilly breezes, yawp it’s officially ‘cuddle-season’. It’s time to pick one out of the many summer flings to settle down with cause it’s that time when everyone is getting lazy to go out and they just want to chill. I’m not going to lie, I used to love cuddle season since I always […]
Listen, I’ve always been a sole devotee in the power of trusting my intuition. I’m talking about that strong, deep af vibe linked to your intuition aka ‘gut-feeling’. We’ve all heard that subconscious voice whispering unexplainable reasoning and guidance from within. Like, “Yeah, this fucker is definitely playing me.” Or “I really feel like making […]
Arguing, good loving, fights, relationship weight and more good loving. Relationships can get messy, bittersweet and at times be the best blessing in the world. I, personally, am not a relationship guru or anything of that sort but I had my fair share of experiences. There are many situations I’ve witnessed or heard from my […]
Today’s #MCM is Michael B. Jordan. Have you guys seen his new movie Creed? Like, I mean, uh.. shit. I can’t even talk. He was lookin’ f*in hot in it. His muscles, his sweatiness exercising, his smile, even his non-smiles, and did I mention his muscles? Oooweee. Maybe it was how he was portrayed in […]
Life gets a little overwhelming and it’s always good to have some “me” time. Even us bad ass ladies have to wind down and get her mind right while we slayin every damn day. Here’s my go to starter pack for my “me” time. Feel free to try it out or share with us your […]
Ladies, I know there comes a point in our relationship where we play the part of a certified schemer who, usually, will take any opportunity that we can to take a little peek into our man’s phone. I, personally, am hella guilt-ridden of it. But the thing is… I highly incite anyone to look through […]